FundForum International 2019 is one of the most important events in the world on investment management, whose objectives are: to challenge assumptions, build networks and connect to the future.
The summit and the development workshops will take place on Monday June 24t and the main conferences between the 25th and 27th.
What are the six pillars that make up FundForum International 2019?
- Business Leaders Forum: Hear what fund buyers and asset owners really want. Explore changing distribution models and new digital service propositions.
- Data and next gen leadership: Hear innovators unpacking why new asset intelligence and digital wealth management 2.0 will drive future growth.
- Fund Buyer Solutions: Join extended sessions with fund buyers and thought-leaders as they discuss portfolio construction 2.0. Identify the key trends that will deliver success across active and passive asset classes.
- FundForum Ops: Dedicated to helping top COOs respond to new strategic and operational challenges across the back and middle office.
- FundForum Global ESG: Join an extensive investor-led forum exploring the latest best practice around why and how to incorporate ESG and impact in the portfolio.
- FutureFinance 2.0: Join a top-tier think tank investigating how the industry can collaborate and apply technology to deliver financial security to the customer.